Participate in S.O.A.P.
We have several options:
- Participate in a one-time outreach
- Become a S.O.A.P. Team and initiate ongoing outreaches
- Adobt a motel
- Purchase a case of soap for your group/business/club to label and donate back
- Add S.O.A.P. outreaches to what you may already be doing to combat human trafficking / sexual exploitation / homelessness / at-risk youth / incarceration
We encourage businesses, companies, church small groups, bible studies, women's groups, college and high school students, elected officials, survivors and more to get involved. A group can have a fundraiser, purchase a case of soap, have a labeling party and then donate it back to S.O.A.P. for outreaches in their area. Or, companies with corporate responsibility polices can have S.O.A.P. outreaches as a volunteer option for their employees. It's a great way to give back.
- An outreach can be done with as little as one case of soap and 4 volunteers. It comes with instructions as well as all of the materials you will need.
- Outreaches can be done with our Training and Instructional DVD, with Theresa Flores or a S.O.A.P. representative coming to guide the outreach.
- Outreaches can be designed to meet your budget. $150 covers the cost of one case of 1000 bars of soap with special labels, S.O.A.P. bags, folders, general manager envelopes, and instructional media and handouts.
- To donate a case of soap labeled by your group to be used for future outreaches, the cost is $135 and includes soap and labels. Once it's labeled, you can send it back to us or donate it to a local S.O.A.P. chapter.